BLACK AND WHITE OF THE DAY

BLACK AND WHITE OF THE DAY

















I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel.
Peter Nivio Zarlenga

I believe in the imagination. What I cannot see is infinitely more important than what I can see.
Duane Michals

I doubt that the imagination can be suppressed. If you truly eradicated it in a child, he would grow up to be an eggplant.
Ursula K. Le Guin

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Theodor Geisel

I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally.
Calvin Trillin

I paint objects as I think them, not as I see them.
Pablo Picasso

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
Michelangelo

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking.
George S. Patton

Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life.
Simone Weil

Imagination has brought mankind through the dark ages to its present state of civilization. Imagination led Columbus to discover America. Imagination led Franklin to discover electricity.
L. Frank Baum

Imagination rules the world.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
Carl Sagan

It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block.
Paul Gauguin

It's a poor sort of memory that only works backwards.
Lewis Carroll

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

Live out of your imagination, not your history.
Stephen Covey

A woman uses her intelligence to find reasons to support her intuition.
Gilbert K. Chesterton

Action is the real measure of intelligence.
Napoleon Hill

Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart.
Alan Alda

Belief is the death of intelligence.
Robert Anton Wilson

Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Common sense is not so common.
Voltaire

Every true genius is bound to be naive.
Friedrich Schiller

Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.
Georg C. Lichtenberg

Genius ain't anything more than elegant common sense.
Josh Billings

Genius always finds itself a century too early.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White

I can't tell you if genius is hereditary, because heaven has granted me no offspring.
James Whistler

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
Mark Twain

I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.
Woodrow Wilson

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.
Dolly Parton

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
Scott Adams

Intelligence is not a science.
Frank Carlucci
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

blogger templates | Actress Gallerys